Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Photos...

Just looked for a photo for my profile, and realised that I only have them of me sitting or drinking! Oh, this is going to be a journey. I've looked at the local triathlon club and realised that they are very hardcore so there will be a good three months of work before I even look at the training sessions...

Weights at lunchtime tomorrow and cross trainer for 45 minutes after work. And the pathetic excuse about the sportsbra has been solved by the purchase of a new one while the 'zip' issues get resolved, along with a nice email to the very nice man explaining that even though his products last for 3 body combat classes I am willing to put my hard earned pounds into a duplicate (oh and could he deliver it very soon!). I woulder whether Paul wants to go for a run on Sunday.... hmm. Might be just me then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home