Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Funny old day.... pulled up at the gymn at lunchtime for my scheduled weighs workout, and thought- sod it. I even got my bag out of the car, stood there and put it back in. Then I went bought chocolate and a magazine and read through lunch about Cristina's wedding and the way EVERYONE can wear leggings.

I think it was down to the 3 coffees and only 1 litre of water I had this morning because this evening's workout ROCKED (for me, anyway) 10.42k on the cross trainer in 60 mins. I kept my heart rate over 156 for at least 45 minutes.

Blood sugar..need to work out how to eat enought to workout and still lose weight. It doesn't seem an easy balance for me.

Tonight is an early one as may catch the pre work spin class tomorrow. And someone's been looking at the London Triathlon website... Entries close the end of Jan- I'll know by November whether I really can do this. I don't want to enter on a whim, I want to push myself, get my fitness up and my swim lessons in and then prove to myself that I can do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home