Thursday, September 14, 2006

Numbers...

Whether it's the minutes, the distance or the calories I seem to have numbers OCD. And it's always the wrong way- how far I havr to go, rather than how far I've come. I found myself counting non stop on the elliptical today.

Maybe it's a metaphor for life, eh! It would be great to change my mindset to stop counting and just concentrate on the here and now.

There's a tri in Blenheim in June as well, which is nearer and doesn't involve swimming in the Thames. But I thik it's a little early- the 10k is only scheduled for April, when the open water swims start too. So I don't know... if the entry was cheaper I could enter for both and give it a go, but I'm going to be spending a whole lot of money next year anyway...but then the devil on my shoulder says that if I'm buying a wetsuit etc.. I may as well use it! More thought.

People at work think I'm a nutter, but don't doubt my determination, which is cool.

Weights at lunch and a 30 minute BIG OLD hill at level 9 for 30 mins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home