Sunday, September 17, 2006

Note to self: Do not drink and train!

Well last night's date with OH ended up with far more wine than I should've drunk, as well as tapenade toasts, moules marinieres and half a chocolate brownie. It's really cool to get out and let my hair down but god, I felt it this morning. 5k and I was dripping with sweat- sweat was pouring from my eyelids! Felt better after though.

Note to self- binge drinking does not support my quest for health and fitness. However, it was great to get out with Paul and have a laugh. The next time we'll probably go for dinner will be in Barcelona in 6 weeks. Shocking!

Calorie count is still on track for the week- even the calorie fest of last night's meal was 'planned for', even though I shocked myself by how many calories was actually in everything- and they were relatively good choices.

Also, down to 165.5.

This week's plan:

Monday: weights and 10k on cross trainer (speed) (while waiting for arrival of specially upholstered sports bra)
Tuesday: Swim at lunchtime and 45 mins hills with high resistance. If said bra has arrived 2k run before work
Weds: weights and body combat
Thurs: Run before work, swim at lunchtime and more hills
Friday: Either spinning class or 10k speed on cross trainer after work
Saturday: Body Combat/ yoga and out dancing with the girls (and drinking!)
Sunday: Rest or easy swim

Oh, and my google ads now are about running, calories and giving up booze! Brilliant- the internet thinks I'm a lush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home