Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Training is good, blood sugar is bad

I swam at lunchtime- woke up and looked out the window and it was blowing a gale, so didn't run at 6am. Pretty good job as well as afte 35 mins doing a massive hill on the cross trainer straight after work, I pretty much felt like I was going to pass out. I calculated and had eaten 900 cals to that point, so I've hardly been depriving myself. I obviously then over loaded on protein and carbs but feel so much better for it. On track for the week still.

If I'm doing a big exercise session I'm currently eating about 1600 a day (and dropping a good pound a week) which should really be enough for 600- 700 cals of exercise but I'm thinking about trying some power bars or something to eat half an hour before leaving work.

Good news- have a meeting with the swim teacher next Weds. I may learn how to crawl. That is not another reference to drinking, Blogger!

Bad news- as a new blogger, I know why Adsense is Baaad! It is not very motivating to log on and see the adverts of choice Binge Drinking, Calories etc.. Oh Blogger, please advertise ways to self- fulfillment on my site (and not iN a XXX way which is what I'm likely to end up witH!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home