Friday, September 22, 2006

Monster day today!

Since I've started trying to eat a bit more, I have really got my groove back and am reaching new levels (for me) on my workouts,

Today was weights at lunchtime, and after work- 5k on the cross trainer, advanced spinning class and 400m swim (and then food shopping afterwards)

Today I rock. Tomorrow I won't as I am planning on running/ walking 4.5 miles (as I can only actually run a mile non stop, this will be interesting. My goal is to time myself and use this as the base line, so as my running increases my time will go down) and then another spinning class. And then dancing with my girlfriends and drinking southern comfort in the evening. Sunday may be a rest day!

Down to 165. It's funny that I'm at a stage where the numbers on the scale don't bother me as it's not about the numbers anymore. It's about what I can do and being better than I was last week, or last try or last whatever.

That feels good and is possibly why today I rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home