Saturday, September 23, 2006

Slipped on a slug

Yes quite literally. I only ran 2 miles this morning because of the sudden death of the slippery one- something didn't feel quite right after slipping. I think I'm currently running a whole 6 miles per hour page at the moment, which although isn't great, is 33% faster than I can power walk.

Breakfast, then spinning, then swimming. Then seeing my girlfriends!!!!

Tomorrow will probably be a light exercise day- although there's nothing in the world like blastig out the remnants of the Saturday night wine like a good blast on the cross trainer for me.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 am, Blogger Trisaratops said...

Oh no! Poor slug...and poor you for slipping on him!

I love to sweat out last night's alcohol...did that this morning, in fact! I had 2 beers last night and since IM I am the biggest lightweight! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home