Monday, September 25, 2006

The good, the bad and the downright great!

Good- run on Saturday morning.

Bad- realising that just because my day is fairly empty, my body will not suddenly be able to work out for the whole of it. I did 50 mins on Saturday on the cross trainer before a niggle turned into a pain in my left calf. Oh, I am so not a machine!

Good- night out with my fabulous girlfriends- 6 hours dancing (including at one point a pole- thanks Mrs N) and a little too much to drink. Oh, and the fact the rugby team, of which my little brother is one, were out (dressed as lifeguards)

Bad- the fact that as my lovely BF was away in London with famous people, I sent a photo of my pining soul (with obligatory random lifeguard) at 3am and he thought that he wasn't real!! Yep, he thought that I had mocked up a photo in order to convince him I was hanging out with gorgeous men. He knows I adore him so it's just nice t be able to joke around.

Good- swimming 1000m in 32 minutes on Sunday night.

Bad- coming back to work and being too busy to eat properly today, hence crashing and burning a bit after weights at lunchtime and 30 mins cross trainer tonight.

Good- still at 165. At 164 I will have lost 20lbs, which I'm sure is the size of a small child.


Oh, and great- people reading my blog (which is more of a stream of consciousness joural for me) and REAL ATHLETES leaving me comments!! Thanks ladies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home