Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Back in the swing of it

Well I could just try and justify it to myself... blah blah blah.. postgraduate study away from home... blah blah blah.... 12 hour days.... blah blah blah... weekend catch up with lovely boyfriend before he heads off to the bright lights of Barcelona. But I won't.

Dear journal.. I have not been as focussed as I could be- there are always excuses and life is busy. However I have chosen not to be an innocent victim of circumstance so I will do better!

Today- weights lunchtime; cross trainer after work
Weds- Lower body weights lunchtime; body combat then 500m swim using my new technique.
Thurs- Core and cross trainer
Fri- Swimming and spinning
Sat and Sun- nice loong workouts of my choice on both days(Run/ swim/ spin) as I have 4 pieces of coursework to complete due to psycho tutor giving short notice and my holiday plans.

Today is a tick so the cobwebs are blown away and tomorrow will be even better.

1 Comments:

At 6:54 pm, Blogger Joy | Love | Chaos said...

Was hoping you'd be back, girl! Sounds like a big week, but the combat class always sounds so darn fun. Have a good one and enjoy your weekend as much as you can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home